VITEK ® 2 compact adopts the dynamic method to interpret the card every 15 minutes to ensure the best time to report the results.
● the highest level of automation without manual inoculation and sealing,
● avoid cross contamination. Automatically discard waste cards
● no additional reagent required
● closed and disposable test card to ensure the safety of users to the greatest extent
● the average time required to obtain the results is 6-8 hours
● automatically print the report after the experiment is completed according to the user's requirements
Accurate identification, wider identification range and higher quality
VITEK ®2. The identification range of compact is more than 98% of the common clinical strains. It shows the highest microbial level today.
● 64 reaction holes to provide more accurate results
● highest interspecific identification ability, microbial identification to species
● minimum multiple selection and error identification rate, full of confidence in test results
● additional tests with low probability