The au480 fully automated biochemistry analyzer is both a workhorse biochemical test instrument for use in laboratories in small and medium-sized hospitals and a specialized or emergency analyzer for use in large medical institutions. The au480 fully automated biochemical analyzer applies all digital bus technology (controller area network can technology) to the biochemical analysis system, and the analysis speed can reach 400 photometric test / hour, 600 electrolyte test / hour, in addition, the 63 online test items as well as user-defined sample processing, enabling the au480 fully automated biochemical analyzer to comprehensively meet the detection needs of your laboratory.
Automated detection system for detecting blood clots, which makes assay results more accurate
A multi head double clear wash stirring system with more adequate agitation, cleaner washing, and low cross contamination zei
High reliability and low maintenance cost
Refrigerated reagent tanks and emergency modules
High quality, permanent quartz glass reaction cups.
Highly accurate Microsampling technique suitable for child sample testing.
Long life electrodes.
80 sample continuous injection system.
Convenient and rapid two-dimensional code calibration system.
Double injection system, orbital continuous injection and independent emergency sample injection tray.
Smart probe systems.
A patented technology's thermostatic system.
Highly accurate reaction colorimetric system.
Less reagent dosage and reaction volume.
Less than 3 steps for easy maintenance.
Au480 - a new generation fully automated biochemical analyzer
Compared with the last generation of the AU400 biochemical analysis system, the au480 automated biochemical analyzer is more superb and more ingenious in design, which embodies the technical concept of " dexterity "
1 more reliable control systems
• improve precision when spiking, mixing, and photometry using can technology
• mod - ification works in parallel to rapidly discover failure regions
2 more miniaturized loading techniques
• sample: zei small sample loading to 1.0 μ L (step 1.0 μ L)
• reagents: zei small sample loading to 10 μ L
3 more precise reaction colorimetric systems
• zei low reaction volume: 90 μ L
• absorbance range: 0-3.0 ABS
4 more stable electrode systems for Na, K, CI ISE
• long life
• indirect method
• freestanding electrodes
5 wider menu of assays
• reagent bits: 76 R1 + R2
• simultaneous analyzable items: 63 items
6 smarter detection programs
• smart anti bubble interference
• smart anti cross contamination
• smart liquid level localization detection
7 more advanced OS
• new graphical user interface (GUI)
• sample status monitoring
The au480 automated biochemical analyzer inherits the original stable and practical technical features of the AU400 biochemical analysis system and provides continuous user protection
1 double injection system
• sample rack orbital injection mode
• stand alone disc injection with refrigeration to insert functionality for emergency samples, calibrators, and controls at any time
• the double injection system comprehensively meets user needs, making injection more convenient, flexible, and safer
2 first in class blood clot detection systems
Blood clots were automatically tested to make the assay more accurate
3 complete traceability
Provide companion calibrators, concentrated liquid kit controls to make results more accurate
4 unique stirring system
A multiple head double clear wash stirring system, which guarantees more adequate stirring, cleaner washing, and low cross contamination
5 a thermostatic system for patented technology
The advantages of a centralized dry air bath and water bath,: stability, maintenance free, and no consumption
6 leading optical systems worldwide
Advanced optoelectronic digital direct conversion and cluster point light sources
The au480 automated biochemistry analyzer offers users a more economical Biochem solution
1 less reagent dosage and reaction volume
• zei small sample loading volume: 1 μ L
• zei small reagent loading volume: 10 μ L
• zei small reaction volume: 90 μ L
2 fewer consumables
• just one wash solution
• reduce storage and management costs